Thursday, August 12, 2010

Feeling GOOD Again

I am INCREDIBLY thankful and happy to be feeling fairly good today. What a blessing!!

I swept, vacuumed, did dishes, picked up the basement toy room, etc. today and it seemed like a priviledge to do those normally mundance chores. Ha!

The twins went to their sports program and swim lessons with Kaylee this morning, and Kathryn enjoyed some time alone with mommy and daddy. I put on a musical CD that my sister had given to Sam for his birthday and she just LOVES that. She could dance and listen without brothers bothering her. :-)

I went to a luncheon today for young women with breast cancer (or for those who've had it) and my niece came, too. We had a good time. It's nice to be able to spend some time with others who have "been there" or know some of the issues one faces while in treatment for this disease. I can't explain it, but anyone else would know what it's like to link up with someone else who shares a common denominator of sorts.

I just wanted to make an entry to "shout out" my joy for finally feeling well again--- and for knowing that I don't have to experience chemo side effects in the near future. PHEW.

Prayer requests:

surgery decisions
my niece Sara who's in treatment for breast cancer
the couple who needs prayer regarding their family

No comments:

Post a Comment