Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh dear!

I'm in my "good health days" but I've been under a great deal of stress. I can't get into specifics, as it's someone else's business, but it directly impacts me. The couple I mentioned who need prayer--- it's 'big" and keep praying. And, pray for me as I try to help as much as possible on good health days, and ... that the side effects of the next cycle won't be so bad so I can help then, too, if needed.

Tom., we're going to visit "home" (my hometown) and spend the night--- see family and try to have a mini-vacation in a sense. It's going to be hard for me to leave the stressful situation behind, as I'll worry.

I am completely drained... not enough sleep and too much stress.

My son and grandbaby have spent a couple of nights with us. The baby is so sweet. Today, we took him to Build-A-Bear workshop to make an animal. He slept the whole time. :0) Daddy had to do the work. :-) He made a leopard and chose a karate outfit for him. Cute, Cute! Then, Daddy and I ate Chinese food while the baby still slept. He kept his dad awake last night, so ... he was making up for his rest!

Well... I feel completely behind on the things I catch up on after my sick days--- so I'm going to close and try to get my act together. It's the same ol' same ol'... off my feet for about 9 days (for the most part, but there are okay moments), and then I play catch up for several days. I'll be glad when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment