Thursday, July 1, 2010

Better!

Better today--- hip hip hooray! I can tell that people are PRAYING! :)

It was SO GOOD to do normal things for my kids MYSELF. I've bathed all of them, took them to Walmart with Kaylee, gave them supper and cleaned it up--- I think they're glad to have that sense of normalcy with Mommy again. :) I'm so thankful!

I went for blood work to find out why I have been more weak and was shaking at the store yesterday. My potassium and calcium are low, and now they're checking my thyroid and ordering an anemia study. If I want a check-up tomorrow, it can be done, but I hope to feel okay enough to wait til Tuesday's appt. with my doctor.

Aloysius (grandbaby) has to stay in the hospital for several more days. :-(

We're thankful to our friend Patty for making her delicious meatloaf for us tonight, and to her husband for delivering it. We were able to eat a healthy meal and can now just relax with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying that you will have renewed strength & more "normal" days! Also for little Aloysius that he heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete