Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow

Surgery tomorrow. Oh boy! It's less than 24 hours away now, and I'm feeling a bit of anxiety. How awkward it was when it "hit" me today in the grocery store when I was by myself and I started crying. That store has been an interesting part of this cancer journey... it's where I was when I got the diagnosis phone call!

I wanted to get a lot of things done before surgery, but I've worked til I am too tired to do more. I hope everything will come together for Saturday's baby shower!

The house has been full of people today-- my parents, my daughter-in-law, my son, the little kids, Kaylee... I don't think I'm alone in this cancer thing! Ha! People have been so good, so thoughtful, so helpful, and so supportive. I HOPE to be THAT useful to others at the other end of this journey. What a DIFFERENCE it makes!

The house is full again--- can't write much now. Well, here we go--- surgery. Then, the tumor study. Then treatment recommendations. It's only JUST beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Praying, praying and praying some more! Please let me know if you need a meal or anything. I love you! :O)

    2 Tim 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Patty....praying, praying, praying! Love you Kelli!

    ReplyDelete