Monday, June 7, 2010

GREAT DAY!

Will update better tomorrow, but wanted to write to say it's been a GREAT day with family (sister-in-law from Ghana, parents, son and his family, husband and young children)... and enjoyed going to LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER tonight to learn how to do make-up, hair/hats/wigs, skincare and nails during chemo. That was a wonderful mother-daughter time out for Kaylee and I. I'm so encouraged!! I think it's going to be a head fashion summer! :0)

Learning to live with nausea and other side effects... get out of bed and do as much normal activity as possible. Haev to remember to write about something commical tomorrow--- (the lady who is always waiting for me to have a bad day)... I told Kaylee today that this lady just doesn't know that God is bigger than cancer! :0) (I swear the lady reads the obituaries every day just looking for my name!) Ha! She MUST mean well, somehow, deep down inside? I think we just have funny ways of viewing things in life and she just tends to look for the negative.

Tweeking and editing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment