Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pain and Head Cold

Oh my goodness! I've had intense pain since 4 AM. It's to be expected, I guess. It's most likely from the Nulasta (sp?) shot that I had the day after chemo. The purpose of the injection is to stimulate the bone marrow to produce white blood cells. The pain is quite excrutiating and Tylenol doesn't touch it. It's in my hips, pelvis, lower back and legs, and occasionally in my jaw and head.

Just now while trying to update the blog, my nose started dripping. I've caught a cold. I guess the concern would be fever--- any temp of 100.4 or higher is a "must call doctor" symptom for chemo patients.

UGH!

Trying to stay encouraged. Still did some things today--- took sister-in-law to bus station with my family, visited an organization that has helped us (they seemed happy when the entire family showed up), voted---- picked up pizza. Stephen drives. He's so good!

Feeling poorly so hope to update more another day. Popsycle, temp time, and heating pad for aches---

No comments:

Post a Comment